Spa services temporarily paused
Make Note: Spa treatments are currently unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to resume services soon.
The Spa at Kenwood
The Spa at Kenwood is your peaceful oasis in the heart of Sonoma wine country. Here, soothing environments, luxurious therapies, and a customized, client-centered approach to wellbeing unify to create an intimately relaxed spa experience of restoration and renewal.
Open to both overnight guests and day visitors, the Spa at Kenwood Inn has earned its reputation as one of the leading spas in the United States. A consistent award winner, this perennial reviewers’ favorite is the ultimate body retreat in Sonoma Wine Country.
Book a Treatment in Advance
** Temporarily Closed **
Hours of Operation
** Temporarily Closed **
The Spa Menu
Baths & Body Treatments
- All holistic and aromatherapeutic spa treatments featuring the exclusive line Naturopathica
- Each spa treatment includes a glass of sparkling wine
- The Relaxation Room is stocked with snacks and house-made chocolate chip cookies
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms stocked with designer hair products styling and hot styling tools; L’Occitane products in the shower
- Board games & Free WiFi
- Plush and cozy spa robes and slippers
- Three heated pools with waterfalls
- State of the art Toto Japanese toilets
- Vineyard view marble soaking tub for two in the second story bath tower
- Complimentary Coola Organic Sunscreen poolside
- Pool bar with a gourmet menu featuring local wineries & light fare
- Complimentary tea, herbal tonics, sparkling water, soda, and light snack options available to enjoy during your spa experience
SPA PHOTO GALLERY
Information & Policies
Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes before your scheduled treatment.
To preserve the tranquil environment, mobile phones are not permitted. Guests of the hotel are welcome to arrive wearing the robe provided in their guestroom. The Spa will provide towels, slippers, robes, and all amenities essential for use during your visit.
A 20% gratuity for the therapist is added to all spa services. You are welcome to adjust the gratuity at checkout.
Kindly advise our staff of any allergies, injuries, or other conditions that could affect your service.
Guests are required to be aged 18 years or older for spa treatments.
Scheduling an Appointment
Please call the spa at (707) 833-1293, and we will kindly assist you in selecting a treatment that is best for you.
Day guests not staying at the hotel may use the on-site pool and spa amenities when reserving a Cabana or a 50-minute+ spa treatment. Click here to learn more about our pools and Cabanas.
In an effort to maintain the ultimate result from your treatment, our staff will be delighted to recommend home care products for you.
All prices quoted are in US dollars, are subject to change, and do not include gratuity.
Should you need to cancel your appointment, kindly provide 24 hours’ notice to avoid incurring the full charge for all reserved treatments.