We strive to provide beautiful inns in desirable locations that are welcoming and accommodating for all individuals, including those with hearing, vision or another disability. If you have difficulty learning about or booking our hotel, we invite you to contact us via telephone or email and our friendly staff will gladly assist you.
Kenwood Inn and Spa
10400 Sonoma Highway, Kenwood CA 95452
Email: [email protected]
Service animals are always welcome.
Kenwood King ADA Accessible Guestrooms 14 & 15:
- King bed and fireplace
- Private bathroom with a roll-in shower
- Two luxuriously soft robes
- Flat panel television
- USB outlet and Bluetooth music player
- Located off the Centro Courtyard, on the ground level, with a private patio
Accessible for mobility:
- Accessible route into and throughout the guest room and bathroom
- Entry door with 32" clearance width
- 36" clearance around the king size bed, as well as clear space under the bed
- Lowered rod and shelf in the closet
- Lowered peephole on room door
- Bathroom offers a roll in shower with a fold-down seat, grab bars and hand-held showering device
- Grab bars around the commode
- A roll-up sink with lowered mirror
- Lowered hooks
Hearing Impaired Features (Guestrooms 10 and 19 also include these features):
- Hard-wired visual strobe alarm in the bedroom and bathroom
- Alert devices for knock at door and ringing phone
- Accessible route to phone with volume control and flasher when ringing
- Electrical receptacle near phone for TTY use (TTY available at the front desk)
Kenwood Inn and Spa General Property Accessible Features:
- There are two accessible parking spaces with an accessible route to the front desk, dining room, pool and the accessible guestrooms
- An accessible check-in desk
- Accessible tables in the dining room, on the patio and poolside
- A lift at the pool and hot tub
- An accessible treatment room at the spa
- Service animals are always welcome at Kenwood Inn & Spa
- We work very hard to provide an easy-to-use online experience for all guests. We believe all of our website visitors should be able to easily research online regardless of device type and whether an individual requires assistive technology like a screen reader, font magnification, translation or voice recognition software.
- To ensure this, we are committed to compliance with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0), an international standard measure of accessibility success. Our website and digital marketing has been developed after carefully parsing these particular guidelines and is continuously being enhanced to make our technology more accessible and user-friendly.
- We have tested our hotel’s website to ensure that we meet or exceed Level AA checkpoints of the WCAG 2.0 Standard.
- If you have any questions or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility features of our hotel’s website, please contact us at [email protected]
You can learn more about W3C’s Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) HERE
This hotel website is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
- Our hotel’s website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic Markup
- HTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group.
- All content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- The site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
Accessibility Software and Services
The following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- Click Here for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
- Click Here for Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing your web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
- Click Here for Lynx, a free text-only web browser.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading our website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage:
Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below: