We strive to provide beautiful inns in desirable locations that are welcoming and accommodating for all individuals, including those with hearing, vision or another disability. If you have difficulty learning about or booking our hotel, we invite you to contact us via telephone or email and our friendly staff will gladly assist you.
Kenwood Inn and Spa
10400 Sonoma Highway, Kenwood CA 95452
Due to its historic nature, the property is not 100% compliant. We are in the process of improving our compliant features.Please contact the manager for specific details
Service animals are always welcome.Online Accessibility
We work very hard to provide an easy-to-use online experience for all guests. We believe all of our website visitors should be able to easily research online regardless of device type and whether an individual requires assistive technology like a screen reader, font magnification, translation or voice recognition software.
To ensure this, we are committed to compliance with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0), an international standard measure of accessibility success. Our website and digital marketing has been developed after carefully parsing these particular guidelines and is continuously being enhanced to make our technology more accessible and user-friendly.
We have tested our hotel’s website to ensure that we meet or exceed Level AA checkpoints of the WCAG 2.0 Standard.
If you have any questions or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility features of our hotel’s website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can learn more about W3C’s Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) HERE
This hotel website is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:Navigation Shortcuts
Structured, Semantic Markup
- Our hotel’s website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
- HTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group.
- All content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- The site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
Accessibility Software and Services
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
The following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- Click Here for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
- Click Here for Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing your web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
- Click Here for Lynx, a free text-only web browser.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading our website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage:
Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox: Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome: Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer: Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Option
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support